Utility is only part of this small SUV's story. Every innovation has a purpose: To give you a superior experience.
STANDARD REAR-VISION CAMERA
Displays in the center stack touch-screen
Mounted camera sits above license plate for clearer view
STANDARD BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY
Hands-free operation of your mobile phone3
Dial with voice commands
Listen through the audio system
3. Go to my.gmc.com/learn to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
STAY CONNECTED ANYWHERE YOU GO
OnStar offers an available 4G Wi-Fi hotspot so you can stay connected to the internet and your favorite apps anywhere you go.2 It's ready to connect to your devices, giving you an integrated and customizable in-vehicle experience.
2. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
The safety of drivers and passengers in our vehicles is of high importance. We're offering new technologies and innovations to help make our vehicles safer and better equipped to take on the unexpected.
360 DEGREES OF SAFETY
The Terrain compact SUV is equipped with 6 standard airbags,4 including front side-impact and head curtain as well as anti-lock brakes giving your crossover SUV safety features inside and out.
4. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child, or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT & REAR CROSS-TRAFFIC ALERT
The Side Blind Zone Alert and Rear Cross Traffic Alert safety technologies match smart engineering with driver-centric safety, using radar to watch where you can't. When a car enters your blind zone, it displays a signal in your outside mirror. When backing out in a busy parking lot, it warns of vehicles approaching with an icon in the Color Touch Radio screen.
FORWARD COLLISION ALERT
The available Forward Collision Alert system provides audible and visual signal if it appears that a collision may be imminent.
LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
The available Lane Departure Warning system alerts the driver if the Terrain SUV wanders from the lane without using a turn signal.
Standard 3-month trial to OnStar® 5
3-month trial period includes Automatic Crash Response, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, Roadside Assistance, a link to emergency services, and Remote Door Unlock.
The OnStar Basic Plan,6 which is available for five years from vehicle delivery date, includes OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification and access to myGMC mobile app services.7
Safety features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle's owner's manual for important feature limitations and information.
5. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Services vary with conditions.
6. Access is available for 5 years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include any emergency services or other OnStar services. To cancel myGMC mobile app services or if your vehicle is sold, it is important to contact an OnStar Advisor. See onstar.com/mobile for full details.
7. Requires data plan, compatible vehicle and device. Some features require factory installed remote start, power locks, tire pressure monitoring system, or active OnStar service.
GMC SAFETY MESSAGE
Your safety is very important to us. If you want to determine whether or not there is a recall on your current vehicle or on a vehicle you are considering, visit safercar.gov or call (888) 327-4236.
Terrain's performance goes beyond torque and horsepower. This crossover SUV uses some of the latest technologies to enhance fuel efficiency1, gives you the power when you need it and help you keep in control no matter what the road conditions.
1. EPA est. with 4 cylinder front wheel drive MPG 21 city/ 31 hwy.
Looking for an excellent GMC Terrain dealer in the Fleetwood area? Well you've come to the right place! Widely known for lasting endurance and reliability, GMC has done it again with yet another 2017 line-up of vehicles. If this Terrain sparks your interest and you happen to be in the Fleetwood area - come by and check this vehicle out in person. One of our sales specialists would be delighted to drive you around in this brand new 2017 GMC Terrain.
Great GMC Terrain Financing Options Available Now
As if you didn't need another reason to get into the new GMC Terrain, we've got some great buyers incentives going on. Please visit our Financing page to inquire about our competitive interest rates and buyer incentives.