When a car is detected entering the Acadia SUV's available Side Blind Zone Alert, the system displays a symbol in the outside mirror to provide an alert to the driver that the space is occupied. If the turn signal is activated and a vehicle is also detected on the same side, the display will flash as an extra warning not to change lanes.
REAR VISION CAMERA
Rear Vision Camera helps drivers see stationary objects behind the vehicle when it's traveling in reverse at low speeds. This high-tech camera will work with you to help you confirm the coast is clear before backing up.
AVAILABLE TEEN DRIVER
Teen Driver is a built-in system that encourages safe driving habits for new drivers. It automatically activates certain safety systems and allows parents to set limits on other features. A Report Card provides information on driving behavior to help parents to continue to coach their teens.
The all-new 2017 GMC Acadia mid-size SUV offers the latest technology and infotainment innovations that help you stay conveniently connected and in control.
Innovations like the available 8" diagonal Color Touch Radio with IntelliLink™4 and touch display make your drive an inspired experience. Additional features include:
Keyless Open and Start
Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatibility5
5 USB ports6
Available IntelliLink with navigation7
4G Wi-Fi Hotspot8
4. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and Smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
5. Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple and Google and their terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply.
6. Not compatible with all devices.
7. SiriusXM NavTraffic service is available within 80 metropolitan areas. Visit siriusxm.com/navtraffic for full service coverage information. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and portions of Canada.
8. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
CONNECTED AND IN CONTROL
IntelliLink™2 keeps your infotainment simple. Its cutting edge voice-recognition and touch screen technology allows you to listen to your favorite music, initiate phone calls from your smartphone or USB-enabled3 device hassle-free.
Download in-vehicle apps via Shop
Text Message Alerts
2. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and Smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
3. Not compatible with all devices.
REAR SEAT REMINDER
This new feature1 is activated when a second-row door is opened and closed during or just before a trip. When Acadia is turned off, five audible chimes and a message in the driver information center remind you to check the second-row.
1. SiriusXM NavTraffic service is available within 80 metropolitan areas. Visit siriusxm.com/navtraffic for full service coverage information. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and portions of Canada.
Acadia's performance is powered by a standard 4-cylinder engine and a 6-speed transmission with advanced stop/start technology. Upgrade to the available 3.6L V6 engine with Active Fuel Management and GM estimated 310 horsepower for the more heavy-duty tasks.
Front wheel drive 4-cylinder engine offers a EPA estimated 21 MPG city
Upgrade to 3.6L V6 engine with Active Fuel Management and 310 hp
Looking for an excellent GMC Acadia dealer in the Fleetwood area? Well you've come to the right place! Widely known for lasting endurance and reliability, GMC has done it again with yet another 2017 line-up of vehicles. If this Acadia sparks your interest and you happen to be in the Fleetwood area - come by and check this vehicle out in person. One of our sales specialists would be delighted to drive you around in this brand new 2017 GMC Acadia.
Great GMC Acadia Financing Options Available Now
As if you didn't need another reason to get into the new GMC Acadia, we've got some great buyers incentives going on. Please visit our Financing page to inquire about our competitive interest rates and buyer incentives.